At Lakefield we are proud to offer a caring and professional individualised service with personal attention, ideal for busy horse owners looking for a tailor-made livery service. The Centre (which is open six days a week from 7am to 7.30pm) offers a full range of benefits for riders of all standards.
Clients are able to choose between working, part, full and schooling livery services. The horses are accommodated in spacious stables in either American-barn style buildings or traditional style loose boxes with easy access to tack rooms, the washdown area, horse solarium and all arenas.
- 24-hour care and supervision by our qualified and friendly staff
- Individual feeding programme for each horse
- Dedicated staff members responsible for individual horses
- Use of all facilities, including 3 arenas for training.
- On-site training with resident trainers.
- Lessons on advanced schoolmasters
- Professional riders to compete your horse on your behalf
- Livery transport service in horsebox can be arranged
- Regular affiliated and unaffiliated competitions held at competition centre 10 minutes drive away
- All horses are on a regular worming programme
- Horse dentist regularly attends to the livery horses
- Trot up area for vet checks
- Vet’s examination area
- Each stable block is fully equipped with First Aid boxes for humans and horses
- Competition preparation if required
- All arenas are well maintained
- Public Liability with SEIB
- We work very closely with our local veterinarians Penbode Equine Vets
- All stable blocks have fire extinguishers and fire hoses in each block and around the centre
- Full length training mirrors in the indoor arena
- One 25x60m Outdoor School
- One 25x50m Indoor School
- One 40x20m All Weather Arena
- Full set of BSJA Showjumps available
- Claydon horsewalker, rubber floor.
- Secure tack rooms with CCTV
- 24-hour supervision
- 54 acres of turnout in well-maintained paddocks with post-and-rail fencing.
- Easy access to off-road hacking
- 1 Horse Solariums with 1 washdown box, warm water.
- 1 Clipping Box. Clipping service available
- Feed Store
- The horses are regularly checked throughout the day with final checks at 9pm which include the stables, bedding, legs and rugs.
- Each stable has its own window
- Rubber matting in every stable
- Stables skipped out regularly throughout the day.
£41.15 per week
£187.25 per month
£72.69 per week
£332.85 per month
£127.15 per week
£570.00 per month